RBI, SEBI & NABARD Phase I Book – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English & Past Year Papers
– by Anuj Jindal (Author)
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Delivery in: 3-4 Days
- This Book caters to the needs of candidates aspiring for RBI Grade B Examination & helps them in Phase 1 Preparation.
- The book comprises 2000+ MCQs, providing comprehensive and holistic coverage of the complete syllabus of Phase 1.
- Book also contains 14 Past Year Papers of NABARD Phase 1 & 2.
- Book also contains 14 Past Year Papers of RBI Phase 1 & 2 from 2010 to 2019.
- Explanations have been given at the end of each question to help students.
- Another innovation in the book is that each topic is divided into 3 segments i.e. Easy, Medium & Difficult to stimulate progression in learning.
About Author CEO of www.anujjindal.in.
Start-up recognized as “India’s emerging Innovative start-ups” by Start-up India Initiative of Ministry of Commerce & Industry. Prior to this, he served as an officer in State Bank of India as Assistant Manager.
He completed Masters in Commerce from Delhi School of Economics and attained double JRF in Commerce and Management, along with NET in labour welfare. He has been a Mentor for RBI, SEBI, NABARD, UGC NET, and various other competitive & Academic exams for the past 4 years.
He has rich experience as Keynote speaker in Delhi School of Economics, Hansraj College, Hindu College, JIMS, and many others.
More items to explore
Item Weight: 1 kg 130 g
Number of Pages: 580 pages
Publisher: AJC Edutech Private Limited (1 January 2019)
Author: Anuj Jindal
Exams: RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A, Nabard Grade A